After pouring over several potential veroboard layouts I’ve decided to go for a simple Bazz Fuss as my first project.
A quick search reveals endless variations and tweaks, but for this first version my plan is to build one of the very simplest, as seen below:
With the goal set I started out tonight by cutting down the board to the necessary size. I used a regular knife to trace out where the cuts should go, then simply snapped the board to the right dimensions.
If you think it looks bigger than the layout above that’s because I added 3 additional rows for drilling holes for the spacers that will secure the board in the pedal case.
Here’s another couple of shots with most of the components soldered in. I’m one capacitor short so I decided to stop here for tonight.