After a quick restock trip I have now soldered all the parts together.
I made the mistake of attaching the input / output jacks before realising I had missed the foot switch. This was easily fixed though.
One thing I found difficult was to determine the length of the connector cables to the jacks, dc source and the switch. This time I made them longer than necessary just to make it a bit easier to mount the components…
Next up is to drill the enclosure.
Also, I can’t decide if I should add a status LED or not….
def add the status led. you’ll be glad you have it.
my $0.2. :)
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are absolutely right! I found a stash of purple and pink LEDs that I bought for use in the modular :)